REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2014/2015 SEASON
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION -
Please CLICK HERE
for full information
As was done last year, registration for returning players will be done ONLINE.
The online registration system will be activated from Wednesday May 1st to May 31th
. Please note the following.
In order to complete the Online Registration
- Registration and payment in full or approved options MUST be received before May 31st in order to receive priority as a returning player.
- Late Registrations for returning players received after midnight May 31st, are subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
- Returning Players who do not register online by midnight May 31st will no longer hold the status of “returning player “ and will be required to register as “new member registrations” in the order they are received and are subject to space availability.
- Click the link above titled "Hockey Canada Registration Login"
- You will be linked to the online registration page, login screen
- New users will be required to create an account
- Returning users may login using their email and password created previously.
- Families only require one (1) account to register as many players as they wish
- Users will require Hockey ID number for each player that you wish to register. Hockey ID numbers can be located under the barcode on the tax receipt enclosed with this package. Enter your players name exactly as it appears on the tax receipt.
- Once registration is complete, payment must be provided, click on either cheque or money order.
- Print your receipt and bring it in with payment if using MasterCard, Visa or Debit. If cheque you can drop it off in an envelope (include the receipt with the Cheque) in the drop box outside the office door at Twin Rinks Arena.
Registration for siblings will be May 6th to May 16th
at The CMHA Office.
Siblings of returning players are required to register in person. Please note that siblings are considered to be new registrations and FULL registration information is required. See next page for required documents.
The following Documents are required to register for New Players and siblings
- Birth Certificate
- 2 proof of residence (Fortis, Hydro and or City of Chilliwack bill) the whole page including the tear off portion.
- Care Card
Payment must be made at the time of registration. See payment details below.
Payment of Registration fees
Upon completion of online registration, payment must be provided to CMHA. As noted above, payment must be received in full by May 31st
to ensure priority as a returning player. Please note the following important details:
CMHA will accept payment for registration in the form of one (1) cheque post dated for July 31st
, payment by money order or bank draft will also be accepted. Payment with a copy of your online registration receipt can be mailed to:
Chilliwack Minor Hockey Association
P.O. Box 2416, Stn Main Sardis
Or you can drop your payment and online receipt in the drop box located at Twin Rinks. *** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRINT YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION RECEIPT. *****please submit a copy with your payment.
CMHA will also accept Visa, Master card, or Debit in person at the office
. Please note that we are not set up to handle these payment options over the phone or by email. You can also pay in cash at the office. DO NOT LEAVE CASH IN THE DROP BOX. You will need to bring a copy of your online registration receipt to submit with your payment.
CMHA recognizes that hockey is an expensive sport. There are a number of local organizations that are available to provide financial assistance to families. In addition, families who are experiencing personal financial hardship may apply to CMHA for assistance with “basic registration fees”. Should you require financial assistance, please contact the Registrar.
Please note that payment received with the incorrect registration amount or incorrect cheque dates may be returned to the respective family for replacement.
Midget Players Attending Camp:
Midget Players who will be attending Junior or Major Midget camp and would like a spot held for them with Chilliwack Minor Hockey must pay a HOLD FEE of $100.00. Please note the following details.
- When registering online, please ONLY select the Hold Fee.
- Payment for the hold fee is only required at the time of registration.
- Do not send payment for Midget Registration fees, rep tryout fees when paying the hold fee.
- Players returning from Junior or Major Midget must report to the registrar without delay, to pay the balance of their fees or risk losing eligibility to play CMHA rep hockey.
- All Players MUST be cleared by the registrar prior to participating in any CMHA ice session.
- Registration of players that have not paid the hold fee and are released from Junior or Major Midget is subject to space availability. Players may be placed on a wait list until space becomes available.
Please access the link to view the CMHA Registration Policy i
ncluding details regarding refunds.
CMHA Registration Fees (2014-2015 Season)
*Rep fees are collected by the teams and paid in one lump sum on or before December 1st. Juvenile teams are considered rep teams. After December 1st, teams are suspended until full payment is made.
|Hockey 1 (2009)
|Hockey 2 (2008)
|Hockey 3 (2007)
|Hockey 4 (2006)
|Juvenile Rep 1996/1995/1994
|Juvenile C (1996/1995/1994)
|Rep Try Out Fees
|| $100 if payment made by June 15
|| $150 if paid after June 15
|Midget Hold Fee
|| $100 if trying out for Major Midget or Junior B
|Juvenile Hold Fee
|| $200 (Atom and above with own gear)
|3rd Child Discount
|| $100 off of the 3rd child's registration.
|NSF/Returned Cheque Fee
|| $50 per cheque
|Player Movement Fee
|| $15 per player
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES MY CHILD NEED?
Please refer to the FAQ's page.
Contact CMHA Office at 604-858-6031 or email email@example.com